Antwerp - HR Manager
Euronav owns, operates, and manages a modern fleet of ocean going tankers. We are dedicated to the safe, clean and reliable transport of crude oil worldwide.
We strive to engage, empower and reward our people, both onboard and ashore. The combination of young vessels, experienced staff, performance culture, and in-house management enables us to achieve outstanding growth and sustainability in an extremely competitive industry.
Please visit www.euronav.com.
Position Profile and Requirements
Provide advice and support to employees and managers in all aspects of the employee lifecycle including; recruitment and selection, onboarding, induction, compensation & benefits, performance management, employee engagement and wellbeing. You will report to the Chief People Officer and work in close collaboration with the other members of the HR Team.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate and control all HR generalist tasks with the support of the HR officer
- Provide advice regarding labour law and social regulations and ensure legal compliance
- Ensure a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and is aligned to our company’s strategy and business goals
- Participate in salary and labour market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
- Manage the BE and UK payroll in cooperation with the social secretary (Sd Worx)
- Review, develop and successful implement progressive people policies, processes and plans to drive continuous engagement and embed a performance culture across the organisation.
- Handle the training and professional development of company employees. Develop, deliver and evaluate training materials, presentations and workshops
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Liaise with staff, proactively inform them and respond to queries regarding HR Issues
- Participate in various hard and/or soft HR projects and tasks
You have a Bachelor level degree in related field of study and are a HR generalist with a minimum of 7 years HR experience.
- Good understanding of labour laws, social security, tax, and payroll administration
- Proficient in MS Office, knowledge Eblox is a must
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Assertive and able to give feedback in a constructive way
- Hands on mentality with the ability to operate on both strategic and operational level
- Have high ethical standards and professional integrity and be extremely confidential
- Strong organizational skills, high level of accountability, proactivity and accuracy
Languages: Fluent in English and Dutch.
Our Antwerp office is situated in the South of Antwerp. Lovely location and a very attractive environment. Euronav offers a lot of work related and fun related benefits:
- An attractive salary and benefits package in line with experience
- Room for professional development but also for improvement and opportunities
- Working in a corporate organisation with a high level of employee involvement and commitment.
Please send your CV and cover letter mentioning the job title you are applying for to:
De Gerlachekaai 20