Athens - HSQE/Marine Superintendent
We are currently recruiting for an HSQE/Marine Superintendent in ESMH who will be based in Athens office. We invite any qualified applicants to send his/her CV in English to email@example.com quoting HSQE/Marine Superintendent by July 21, 2019.
- Formal education: Class A or B (Deck or Engine diploma) or University degree preferably in shipping or marine operations.
- Knowledge of:
- ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 & 50001
- Experienced in Internal Auditing
- Understanding of Vetting / PSC process, being able to follow up and monitor
- Understanding of audits NC / Observation, being able to follow up and monitor
- Certified in Incident / Accident investigation
- Willing to work within a team and be mobile to attend vessels at sea or in port depending on the needs.
- Excellent knowledge of ECDIS and Navigational auditing (may be considered as an advantage)
- Very good computer skills, especially Excel (data analysis and chart creation), Word (report preparation), Power Point (training and other presentations preparation)
- Fluent English (spoken/written)
- Shore experience within HSQE /Marine department of a Tanker Shipping Company will be preferred