Antwerp - HR Officer
Euronav owns, operates, and manages a modern fleet of ocean going tankers. We are dedicated to the safe, clean and reliable transport of crude oil worldwide.
We strive to engage, empower and reward our people, both onboard and ashore. The combination of young vessels, experienced staff, performance culture, and in-house management enables us to achieve outstanding growth and sustainability in an extremely competitive industry.
Your goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaise with staff, proactively inform them and respond to queries regarding HR issues;
- Maintain records of absences and vacation, time credit or thematic leaves. In order to assist the HR Manager with the payroll;
- Coordinating the onboarding process for new hires, such as administration of hiring paperwork, processing of benefits;
- Administering off-boarding process for all employees;
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems - Manage the company fleet of cars and bicycles;
- Administering all HR ISO documents such as job descriptions, training schedules;
- Collect HR data reports from the HR systems in order to prepare several HR reports and yearly documentation with regards to year end closings, social balance, etc.;
- Overseeing employee health and safety procedures and review procedures for employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process;
- Furthermore, you will assist the HR Manager & Chief People Officer in all possible HR projects.
Formal education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field - or several years of experience as an HR Officer or similar HR role
- Good understanding of labor laws
- Proficient in MS Office, knowledge HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have high ethical standards and professional integrity and be extremely confidential;
- Strong organizational skills, high level of accountability, proactivity and accuracy;
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
Languages: Fluent in English and Dutch.
Attractive compensation in line with experience; group medical and life insurance plan; training and development opportunities and varied work in an agreeable environment.
Please send your CV mentioning the job title you are applying for to the attention of:
De Gerlachekaai 20