Athens - IT Infrastructure Engineer
Euronav owns, operates, and manages a modern fleet of ocean going tankers. We are dedicated to the safe, clean and reliable transport of crude oil worldwide.
We strive to engage, empower and reward our people, both onboard and ashore. The combination of young vessels, experienced staff, performance culture, and in-house management enables us to achieve outstanding growth and sustainability in an extremely competitive industry.
Please visit www.euronav.com
Position Profile and Requirements
Euronav Ship Management (Hellas) Ltd. is currently recruiting for an IT Infrastructure Engineer to manage and monitor the IT Infrastructure and to provide first line support to office users pertaining to IT systems, ensuring system security, reliability and information accessibility.
The position will be based in Athens and will report to IT Infrastructure Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree /university degree or equivalent in IT field
- 3-5 years of IT industry related experience; shipping industry experience is a plus
- Persistency, flexibility, teamwork, results orientation, and ability to multitask and "switch gears"
- Fluent English written and spoken; any language additional to native is an asset
- Solid Microsoft technologies experience (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Windows Server)and an understanding of enterprise IT technologies
- On-premises and Cloud infrastructure administration and monitoring experience
- Experience with virtualization tools (Hyper-V and/or VMWare)
- Basic knowledge of SQL database is preferred
- Windows 10 endpoint configuration
- Microsoft 365 management skills
- Strong knowledge of network design and implementation principles
- Knowledge of ITIL in a SOX-compliant environment is an asset
- Excellent documentation skills in providing frequent written reports
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Please send your CV mentioning the job title you are applying for to HR.CV.GR@euronav.com, by April 23, 2021 the latest.